Wednesday, April 30, 2008

OLD DOG - NEW TRICK


They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks... I am going to attempt to prove them wrong!


I thought I would start with a few photographs my grandfather took, whom I appreciate for his love of photography.

He and my Grandma traveled the world via freighter Ships. The would take a VW bug on board and whenever the ship would dock they would take the car out of the hold and hit the road for a few days while the ship would load and unload it's cargo. The traveled to every corner of the world. He would bring home slides tha
t he took using his Lieca M3. I would lay on my back just below the screen in his living room and watch them for hours and hours.

1 comments:

Jenni August 22, 2008 at 7:57 AM  

These are great! I didn't know that about Great Grandpa. You should post a lot more because this was really fun to look at. Plus Shala's pictures are sooooooo gorgeous! You are the talent!

Follow me on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Randy Collier has worked in the Photographic Industry for over 30 years. He holds a Master Craftsman Photographic Degree from the Professional Photographers of America. He has been named Rocky Mountain Photographer of the Year, three-time Intermountain Photographer of the Year, and five-time Idaho Photographer of the Year. He has also received the Photoshop Guru Award from the National Association of Photoshop Professionals.

Followers

lookers