Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wonderful Clients (and Friends)

Mike and Megan are one of my favorite young families. They are one of those perfect couples that seem to have everything going for them. Just a whole lot of fun!






The Kimball family had a new addition this year... and she is a doll! From the looks on their faces I think they are proud parents... and their love and adoration for her  seems to be showing a bit too.



The Moore family purchased one of my Wall Portraits and an auction. What a handsome family they are. They recently moved to Texas. We will miss them. I had the opportunity to also photograph their oldest daughter Shayla's wedding.



I passed a milestone in my life while photographing Lindsey's senior portraits. You see...I had the good fortune of photographing her fathers senior photographs... (I don't feel old enough to be on my second generation of customers)  Lindsey is way prettier than her dad was!




0 comments:

Follow me on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Randy Collier has worked in the Photographic Industry for over 30 years. He holds a Master Craftsman Photographic Degree from the Professional Photographers of America. He has been named Rocky Mountain Photographer of the Year, three-time Intermountain Photographer of the Year, and five-time Idaho Photographer of the Year. He has also received the Photoshop Guru Award from the National Association of Photoshop Professionals.

Followers

lookers