Tuesday, May 18, 2010

(Pre)opening shots...


Only days away form the studio being complete, but I just can't wait to share some images of people I have enjoyed photographing in the studio and around the town.

I have been absent from posting for the last several months while putting the new studio together.... But it is time to do a little catching up.

These images represent some of the wonderful people I have had the privilege of working with over the last few months.

Jayse and Jordan - I think they love each other....



A little Christmas Spirit for the Slaughter family...

Rachel - the soccer star!

Jessica - My first Senior of 2010

Holly and Mark - a great couple who love the outdoors and have a very promising future.






0 comments:

Follow me on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Randy Collier has worked in the Photographic Industry for over 30 years. He holds a Master Craftsman Photographic Degree from the Professional Photographers of America. He has been named Rocky Mountain Photographer of the Year, three-time Intermountain Photographer of the Year, and five-time Idaho Photographer of the Year. He has also received the Photoshop Guru Award from the National Association of Photoshop Professionals.

Followers

lookers