Friday, September 10, 2010

INTRODUCING THE STUDIO OF MY DREAMS

I've just opened up the studio I've been dreaming about for the past five years. It's probably closer to 25 years now that I think about it. I'm more than excited to be "on my own" again. With the help of interior designer, Sara Bishop, I've come up with the following:

Foyer features three wall portraits and a state of the art 55" LED Flat Panel Monitor displaying an on-going slide show with music of my favorite images.
Gallery Hallway
Presentation Room where customers are able to view their images in a comfortable and home-like environment.
Dressing Area
Camera Room (50 feet square with 20 foot ceilings) is able to accommodate groups of up to 80 or more and even a vehicle or two! It's AMAZING and WONDERFUL! 
I'm easy to find a few blocks north on the frontage road west of the I-15 freeway off the 90th south exit. Come by sometime and check out all the possibilities! (Please call first 801-209-2848. I'm open by appointment!)

0 comments:

Follow me on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Randy Collier has worked in the Photographic Industry for over 30 years. He holds a Master Craftsman Photographic Degree from the Professional Photographers of America. He has been named Rocky Mountain Photographer of the Year, three-time Intermountain Photographer of the Year, and five-time Idaho Photographer of the Year. He has also received the Photoshop Guru Award from the National Association of Photoshop Professionals.

Followers

lookers