Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Potts! (that's me!)

Today was a great day! I received calls or visits from all of my family and many friends... as the day was winding down I received an email from my daughter Jenni and she asked me to check out her blog!

Here is Payton, (and Sadie) singing happy Birthday to me and then showing off his painting of me. I hope you love it as much as I do.



This is the painting he made of me just for my birthday! It will be proudly displayed for all the world to see in my office at work.  Thank you Payton.... and thank you everyone for all your kind words...

1 comments:

Seth and Sierra January 31, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

Oh! I didn't get to say happy birthday! So...happy birthday! I know it's a couple days late...I hope it was a good one!
Loves!

Follow me on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Randy Collier has worked in the Photographic Industry for over 30 years. He holds a Master Craftsman Photographic Degree from the Professional Photographers of America. He has been named Rocky Mountain Photographer of the Year, three-time Intermountain Photographer of the Year, and five-time Idaho Photographer of the Year. He has also received the Photoshop Guru Award from the National Association of Photoshop Professionals.

Followers

lookers