Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Italy with Drake Busath and Friends

Kathryn and I recently returned from two wonderful weeks in Italy with Drake Busath and friends. I had the privilege of working with and assisting Drake as we traveled throughout the Riviera and Tuscany areas teaching and training photographers.

I have been to Italy three times now and still find it to be a feast for my eyes. From the beauty of the Tuscany landscape, to the fresh and exhilarating breeze on the vessels as we are swept from one coastal village to the next, I often felt that time stood still.

Kathryn has a complete run down of our days there and invite you to check out her blog if you wish to "feel" of our love for this place. http://www.gammielovespotts.blogspot.com/

I have been asked to come up with a handful of favorites from the trip.... Do you know how hard it is to trim down 2500 images to a top twenty, from two photographically packed weeks in one of the most photogenic places on the planet? I did my best and narrowed it down to 350. I then asked Kathryn to squeeze it down. She narrowed it to 70 or so... I finally pushed it down to 20 and I know I left out some wonderful places and people, but.... I didn't want to loose your attention by going on and on and on.

So, here they are!

























0 comments:

Follow me on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Randy Collier has worked in the Photographic Industry for over 30 years. He holds a Master Craftsman Photographic Degree from the Professional Photographers of America. He has been named Rocky Mountain Photographer of the Year, three-time Intermountain Photographer of the Year, and five-time Idaho Photographer of the Year. He has also received the Photoshop Guru Award from the National Association of Photoshop Professionals.

Followers

lookers